Welcome to Brain Vision Institute…
Where we SPECIALIZE in PEOPLE with SPECIAL eyes!
Brain Vision Institute is a trustworthy specialist for patients who have unique eye care needs stemming from physical, developmental, or neurological causes. Our mission is to help each of our patients excel in their personal, academic, and physical pursuits through enhanced vision care.Brain Vision Institute was founded by Dr. Ingryd Lorenzana, a developmental pediatric specialist in optometry and a pioneering force in innovative vision therapy and neuroplasticity technologies.
For adults and senior citizens, we offer the most innovative, progressive and holistic eye care services available. Our services address many kinds of SPECIAL eyes…
- Children struggling in school and suspected of visual processing disorders
- Learning disabilities
- Neurodevelopmental disorders (autism, Down’s Syndrome, etc.)
- Health issues or physical injury affecting sight (TBIs, stroke victims, concussion sufferers, accident trauma, etc.)
- Functional eye issues (i.e., lazy eye)
- Other special eye care needs (dry eyes, hard-to-fit contacts, etc.)
Read on to find out more about our services or contact us today to schedule an appointment. We stand ready to help you provide the specialty care you need for your very SPECIAL eyes!